Friday, February 20, 2009

A Kids Moment

So I just wanted to record some things I had to laugh about the last two days before I forget them. They probably won't sound funny to anyone else but in the moment they kind of lightened the mood.

Justin brought home sea food from the chow hall and dared Avery to eat some. She said she would eat a clam.
Justin- I think it is a muscle.
Avery (with a big grin and a quick whit moving her dinners mouth responds in her manly voice)- Hi my name is Russel.

Justin got Payton some tater tots and Payton offers one to Paige.
Payton- Paige would you like one of my tater totters?
(He called them tater totters all night and seriously couldn't hear the difference.)

Payton at the table later- I really wasn't respecting this to be here.
(I think he meant expecting.)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Cute! Payton, gimme some of your tots! (Napolean Dynamite)