So this post is purely to help my family get a better picture of things around here. I will probably erase it soon as I wouldn't want my kids on someone else blog. But Avery was invited to a school dance grades K-5. Some people asked what kids know how to dance at 5 years old. Well let me SHOW you what kids. It is very clear to me that these kids do and seriously most dance better then I do and they knew all the songs.
So for field day they had music and kids could go up to the stage and dance. So I was pretty amazed by the skills these kids had. My favorite was the tiny girl on the right in the dark dress but she is hard to see as she is dark and the background is dark I hope you can see her.
I will try to post some more if I can get them on with out too much work.
Christmas
6 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment