So I don't know if you can see but there is some railings missing from one of the fence sections. Yeah that was Paige. She dismantled the fence. The park ranger thought it was funny when she dropped the rail on herself. What a big job for such a little girl.
So we decided to check out the battle fields here around our house. We tried to do it pretty quick and could surely spend a lot more time but we had fun running around looking at the stuff. It was pretty cool to learn a little more about this country and some history. The Crater was our favorite. This battle site's exit is only about a mile from our house and there are earth works just a couple blocks over, I think it is called Fort Walker. Funny huh?




3 comments:
Cool! I would love to do that!
I am so excited you can do these things. It's so cool!
whoa, Avery's got some long ol' legs!
Miss you guys!
Post a Comment