Avery took this photo but it is a rare shot so I am adding it with the glare and all. Justin and I have been trying to get out more and do the dating thing. Last month we had probably the coolest date ever. We got a babysitter for all of Saturday and drove to Norfolk and saw the Wicked Broadway show. Man it was the best. We had so much fun and laughed so much it was a much needed day. Sadly my camera wasn't working so I have no proof. But as we left Justin commented on how he wished he could meet the cast they were so cool and fun. We didn't know what we would say if we did so we went out to eat. We found a little Thia restaurant after some wrong turns and construction and one ways not going our way and decided to eat there. We sat by a group but didn't pay any attention to them until they all got up to leave. I looked up and thought it was odd how the guy looked just like the lead guy in the play. So I mentioned it to Justin and said he should go see if it was him. (he was sitting on the outside. :))So he followed them out and had his wish come true as he met the real Fiaro. So we had dinner with the cast (if we had just looked at them and realized a little sooner who we were sitting by). Yeah it made our night and no we didn't get any autographs I told you we didn't know what we would do or say if we did met them. It was a fun day and we hope to have more dates soon.
Christmas
6 years ago




5 comments:
Jana- It all sounds fun. that is so funny about your dinner. That is crazy. It is always so nice to have a date night! I hope we can meet up this summer. You should have Benny fly out and help you with the kids on the airplane.
Fun! You look beautiful in that picture! I'm so glad you liked Wicked! I LOVED it. It's coming to Seattle in September and I want to go again. That is so cool that you had dinner at the same place as the cast! What are the odds??
This photo of you two is beautiful. Your beauty compliments one another perfectly, meant to be together! Glad you had a fun "date night"! :)
What a cute picture of you guys. Sounds amazing too. Date nights are absolutely the best when you can get one!
I like the photo Avery took!
Post a Comment