Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Kid stuff


Ben at his happy moment at Avery's field day.



Paige was playing fire man yesterday. I didn't catch on when I saw her in the living room dressed like this and I tried to sit on the couch, apparently it was on fire. She started yelling and telling me to go out, hurry get up, get out of here. Then she chased me out of the room as I had a little fire still on me. I of course had to run for the camera as I thought she made a cute little fireman.


Payton with both of his front teeth. (Hopefully the dentist can help us again.)
The other day someone asked how to spell Payton's name I said P-A-Y-T-O-N,
he got very upset and started pulling on my arm. After I was done talking with the friend I asked what was wrong. He kept insisting I spelled it wrong. I said PAYTON? He said yes. The he went on to tell me how his name is spelled P A Y T N and no O. He said either people have to start spelling the way it sounds Paytn or they need to start saying it right Pay-TON. So just to warn you Payton may be changing his name.


So last night was CiCi's Pizza night. No we didn't go out. I was going to make homemade pizza and Payton insisted we make it CiCi's so we of course HAD to make brownies with the powdered sugar on top. Then Avery insisted that we decorate. So she did all these crazy little "decorations" but my favorite was the sign I found hanging across the entrance to the kitchen. Notice it says 39 and under are free. She couldn't remember if dad was 34 or 35(He isn't either) but she wanted to make sure he didn't have to pay so she set the age at 39.

Here is Avery after Kinder Graduation. Her little friend wanted to take a picture with the camera.

2 comments:

Esther K said...

I LOVE the kitchen sign, 39 and under free! Absolutely adorable!!!

Amy said...

That is adorable. The first commenter keeps stealing the word I want to use! Oh well, I guess it really is adorable. Happy Kindergarten graduation! Liah still has 2 more days.