Friday, November 20, 2009

Blog help

Ok I need a little help here. I am trying to copy everyone that has the cool little list of friend and family blogs on the side with the title of their last post and how long ago it was posted. I heard it is under gadgets but haven't figured out where. If anyone has a moment to walk me through it or leave hints in the comment section I would appreciate it. I am sure it is easy and I am just missing it. I tried to make something work and it must be the wrong gadget because it confused my whole computer and couldn't get the blog to even work for a while. So hopefully I haven't ruined the blog. Thanks.

5 comments:

Rolene and David said...

Jana, go to Dashboard, than Layout, then click Add a Gadget, then go to Blog List and add everyone, it takes a while, but that is the infamous friend list! :)

jana said...

THANKS!!

Bonnie-Jean said...

You did it! Don't worry, we all need help with stuff sometimes... I'm a learn as I try person and sometimes that's not the best idea....lol!
:o)

Amy said...

I see you have figured it out...

Jess said...

lookin' good! YAYYY! Saves time eh?