So maybe this isn't appropriate but I keep forgetting to record the funny things that go on. So please excuse this crude humor. We had family prayer in our bedroom last night so we let Payton use our bathroom as they headed to bed. He came out looking a little confused and a little embarrassed. He came over to me and kind of quietly asked, "mom why does your toilet say Come Fart?" I was a bit surprised and didn't know what he was saying. But after some chiding from mom and dad about potty jokes and bathroom humor he dragged us in to show us that he truly did read that the toilet says Come Fart. Well to my surprise our toilet seat says Comfort, which I can now see the easy slip, and a poor kids embarrassment. Oops.
6 comments:
Oh I love it.... I got a really good laugh out of that one. I"m glad you shared it, kids are the best!
Haha that is great!
Hilarious!
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That. Is. Awesome.
Good job Payton.
After all, either way, it makes sense. Or scents. maybe I should have left that part off...
Jared and I laughed so hard!! So awesome!
What a BUMmer to be so miss unders TooD
Just got home and was catching up when I saw this. Loved it. Still laughing. Great kid.
Post a Comment