Justin (and our camera)spent the day flying to California for the special weekend with the rest of the family, so we shared our great Thanksgiving with our good friends the Matthews. What a fun time we had and boy what good food Sheryl made. I love this holiday and I am so grateful for my many blessings. I do love and miss my own family but feel very blessed to feel my families love and support so far away and am grateful for the support I have found here. I know that my Savior will always be my support my rock. What a comfort that is.
Thanks to you all for being a part in my life. May you see your blessings this Thanksgiving.




1 comment:
Thank you again for letting Justin come to CA. It was such a wonderful feeling to have all those family members there, and I sure felt special that he came all that way for us and our little one. Love you Jana. Can't wait to see you again!
Post a Comment