Sunday, December 6, 2009

Happy Day!

Justin's sister and her husband adopted this sweet baby and were sealed over Thanksgiving in the LDS Temple. All of their family were able to go for the special occasion.


Being sealed for time and all eternity, that is what family is about. That is what the gospel offers.
We are so happy for you guys and so grateful that everyone had such a great time together.
I have to say my favorite pictures that Justin returned with were of this cute kid and his cute faces. He sure makes a lot of them.

Chilling with his bro.
Well Justin had a great Thanksgiving. He was pretty excited to spend time with family and friends and do all the things he loves. Turkey Bowl I think was high on his list. I would have posted a picture of him there, but I didn't see any of those.
But seeing family was awesome. Good food is also nice but I think the company and the occasion is what makes a person smile from the inside out.
Congrats Lukas, Jess, and Jared. We love you and wish we were there!

3 comments:

Together We Save said...

I love that face!!

Jess said...

aww! Thanks for posting these!! AWESOME! Once Jared's done with allllll his papers (Thurs) I'll get time on the computer to recap EVERYthing!! LOL. Can't wait for my date with this machine!!

Amy said...

Yay, you have pictures! I apparently took not a single picture with my camera while I was there. I went to post them and alas, I have none.

Lukas is darling. I wish you could have been there.