So Paige was cute last night. She climbed into bed with me and brought her little baby doll with her. She was pretty concerned and said "Momma my baby not wooking (working)," I asked her why, what was she not doing, "Baby Ben wooking, my baby not wooking," I said why is your baby not crying, "Yeah," eating, "yeah" sleeping, "yeeaahh." Poor kid.
3 comments:
cute. good thing paige has such a good mom to come to :) Love ya Jana! I miss you guys. Please email a few pics of the kids to put on the wall :) (Avery in those cute flower pants... if you have any!) We're going to try to make a wall with pics from the whole family. :)
oh, that was jess...
so cute!! I love those small moments, they make everyday better!
I also just wanted to let you know that I tagged you from my blog, you are supposed to post the 4th picture in your 4th folder/file. It was a funny picture for us, Owen in pig tails.
Post a Comment