Thursday, November 20, 2008

Would you could you for an eclair?

Here Ben has his game face on.

Every night we see if Ben can walk yet. He has been soooo close to walking for weeks, so on Monday night as we had Family Home Evening treats again Joey decided to see if Ben could walk for an eclair. Wow does he love these things.
Sweet success! Justin I hope you like this clip.

7 comments:

Ashley said...

Yay he did it!!

Smelly Moose said...

I think I'd do just about anything for an eclair too :) Too cute!

Melissa B. said...

i'll walk for an eclair too!

Amy said...

Love the game face!
He's walking! I'd walk for an eclair, too. Yum!

Charity said...

A boy after my own heart-I'd do just about anything for good food, and an eclair-wow!

Jess said...

the way to a man's motivations is his stomach! haha

Mel said...

So cute.