Monday, November 10, 2008

Payton's new business




Can you tell what Payton has been up to lately? His hair do was done with a mans electric shaver. Humm.. I remember him doing that to his head when he was 2. He really didn't want me to take any pictures so this is after a week or two of growing out. He still wasn't happy about this picture. The holes in his hair is what determined his cowboy costume, humm.. a hat that will work.
Poor unsuspecting Paige. I wasn't ready to give her a trim but I guess someone made that decision for me. He took a good 4-5 inches off the bottom. Well at this rate dad we might have a few more bald kids then you left.

8 comments:

Jess said...

justin cut my hair when I was little. i guess that's an inherited trait, eh Justin?? haha

Amy said...

Oh, NO! Funny though. I think every kid has to have a hair cutting story. It is part of growing up. My sister cut my hair when I was little because she was jealous of my curls. They never did grow back...

Melissa B. said...

I am just waiting for this day to come at my house, I am also worried there may be color involved too. So sad to cute her long hair.

Amy said...

Yikes...reminds me of when Jaimie cut one of her pigtails off...funny how he's upset over it. Hopefully that means he won't do it again:?

Jon, Julee, Maddie, & Dane said...

We love your blog and your little Paige. Jon thinks shes the cutest little girl, still smiling in the picture after her beautiful hair got chopped what a sport.

Ashley said...

Haha cute and naughty!!

Tracy said...

Jana your kids are so cute!
Poor little Paige, luckily she doesn't seem to care that much!

Gentry Family said...

Oh no!! I have dreaded that moment... and it hasn't come yet. (Knock on wood) I can't believe how long Paige's hair was... I'm sorry :( She is sooo cute!