Monday, November 10, 2008

Making a surprise for Daddy



Here are the kids making treats to send to dad. Yummy.
Magic Bars
Melt 1/2 cup butter in bottom of 9x13 pan.
Crush one package of graham crackers in the bag until fine. Sprinkle over the butter evenly so it will absorb the butter.
add a layer of each on the crust-
1 cup (to 1 bag:)) chocolate chips
1 cup butterscotch chips (opt.)
1 cup coconut
1 cup chopped nuts (opt.)
drizzle 1 can sweetened condensed milk over the whole pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes until lightly brown.
ENJOY
We hope dad liked these. We love you Babe.

1 comment:

Smelly Moose said...

Wow, that sounds soooo good and sooo fattening!! I'd probably eat the whole pan myself, but I may have to try it! That's CRAZY about the hair!!! I'm lucky my kids haven't done that yet 'knock on wood'!!!