Thursday, November 13, 2008

Fall Fun

This is a leaf Avery found at school. Cool huh.

Payton high marking on the glider. "LOOK AT ME DAD!" is what he was yelling at the camera I guess he thought it was the video camera. Too bad my camera takes like 10 seconds to finally take the picture. I was having a hard time getting a picture with him in the air. So this may not be the highest but he was up there and so excited to show you.

3 comments:

Amy said...

That leaf is huge!

Wendy said...

What a beauty Avery is! And I can tell that swing set is at my mom's house. We did some high marking ourselves on that swing set back in the day. But kids these days could never have designed the tumble weed forts you, I and Charee made, nor find the important documents (random papers) we found at the shop and buried in our fort for safe keeping. We certainly saved the world back then.

hilary w said...

What a leaf! Can I say that you have such beautiful girls! I just love their hair, too (even if Payton likes to cut it!).