Did you know that if you run at the front of the treadmill it gives the illusion that you are racing (and winning) all the other runners on their treadmills? Not that I do this I hear it is dangerous but that was my deep thought for the day.
LOL... I did NOT know that! Must be similar to aggresively changing gears on a stick shift... or at least pretending to, as you "steer" on the wheel, even though you're not actually driving anywhere... since you don't know how to drive a stick shift. Also because you're actually only 5 years old driving in a Barbie Jeep "as fast as you can", although there is no battery in it.
Or similar to thinking you're so hilarious because you're laughing out loud at what you are writing, but you're actually the only one in the room. And the only adult in the house. And also it's almost midnight and your brain is fried.
Also your word verification is "wordly", so you felt the need to be wordly.
Also you realize you're still typing and haven't clicked publish yet.
Sometimes I get off the treadmill and run over to the water dispenser and quickly throw a little cone cup of water on my face and then get back onto the treadmill. It makes me feel like I'm really running a race! JK
4 comments:
LOL... I did NOT know that! Must be similar to aggresively changing gears on a stick shift... or at least pretending to, as you "steer" on the wheel, even though you're not actually driving anywhere... since you don't know how to drive a stick shift. Also because you're actually only 5 years old driving in a Barbie Jeep "as fast as you can", although there is no battery in it.
Or similar to thinking you're so hilarious because you're laughing out loud at what you are writing, but you're actually the only one in the room. And the only adult in the house. And also it's almost midnight and your brain is fried.
Also your word verification is "wordly", so you felt the need to be wordly.
Also you realize you're still typing and haven't clicked publish yet.
Ok I'm done.
Or am I....?
Sometimes I get off the treadmill and run over to the water dispenser and quickly throw a little cone cup of water on my face and then get back onto the treadmill. It makes me feel like I'm really running a race! JK
:)
Post a Comment