PJ- I know why it is called being bored. Because boards don't do anything so you are being like a board. As you can tell I am really super exciting when Justin is gone.
LOL! That is hilarious! "boring" is the most mis-used word in our house! Having an itch on your arm is "boring", your brother playing with you when you want him to leave you alone is "boring"... yeah. I don't think they get it. Maybe I will use Payton's description to help them understand this word more fully. LOL!
4 comments:
And I thought I was the only one who's super exciting when my hubby's gone... lol. :)
That is so funny! What a smart comment!
That is soooo good! Miss you guys.
LOL! That is hilarious! "boring" is the most mis-used word in our house! Having an itch on your arm is "boring", your brother playing with you when you want him to leave you alone is "boring"... yeah. I don't think they get it. Maybe I will use Payton's description to help them understand this word more fully. LOL!
Post a Comment