Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The UN-Fun Run


I MADE IT! My friend and I did a 13.1 mile (half marathon) and I reached me goal of actually finishing. The pictures are out of order but here they are.


I just finished, and am not sure if I should title this blog post MY FIRST HALF MARATHON or just call it MY LAST HALF MARATHON! I am glad they handed out medals. I had something to take home and my kids think I am the greatest runner ever.
Kelly my awesome friend that got me motivated to train with her and made me curious to know if I could actually do it. She helped me out the whole way!
This isn't how I run but someone said smile so I did.
Off to the races

Yes there was a whole lot of walking done by me.

My favorite part! Down hill.

Meredith College. Ha

We were freezing and I was still not sure I was ready for this.
Down Town Raleigh

5 comments:

Jess said...

wow! way to go Jana!

Price Family Adventures!!! said...

Way to go brave women!!!!

Jordon and Terra said...

I am seriously impressed! I need to work on my 5k-pretty sure a half marathon is a LONG way off for me! Way to go! I'll bet that felt great!

Hannah said...

WAY TO GO!!

justin meredith said...

It's all because she leaned forward on the treadmill.