Saturday, March 20, 2010

Payton's party was postponed for the weekend and I was tempted to push it back another week. In the end, even though he is still fighting fevers we went ahead and had a party for him this weekend. Who knows maybe it will lift his spirits. We had a very simple party and yet it was very nice and very fun and relaxing. I seriously feel so blessed to know some of the best people who help me so much and made it possible to pull it off as I wasn't really in the mood for a party.
The weather was perfect!
Ben may have gotten a hold of this cake.

This was DELICIOUS cake. I am not a cake person but this was different. I could eat the whole thing in one setting. Whipped frosting YUM. My Visiting Teacher brought this over Thursday as she knew it was PJ's birthday and figured I hadn't gotten around to a cake yet. She was right.


Our gang

The life of the party, ha ha. Ben missed the whole party but he never lost his balloon.


I couldn't get a decent picture with all the heads in the way. Oh well.
Studying hard the Lego directions.
Payton got cool dress ups as he is always complaining about how unfair it is for the girls to have so many. So my mom in Feb. Spent the day sewing some. She got carried away and made some for Ben too so Avery and Paige wanted to try it on.


Payton checking out his new costume.


Yahoo. It was nice to finally see that smile this evening after seeing so many sad faces. I hope that means he is feeling better already. I am happy Payton is a part of our family. Happy Birthday big guy!

4 comments:

Jess said...

what a stud! So gorgeous and dignified of a young strapping fellow! Love that kid! Love you too Jana. And I now Love that sweet friend who brought you a birthday cake for Payteee. Aww, sure hope he's feeling better.

Jeanette Roylance said...

Hope he is REALLY feeling better. Being sick and having sick kids is the pits!

Price Family Adventures!!! said...

Happy Birthday Payton!!! I hope you are feeling better.

justin meredith said...

Wow, I can't believe Jan made those outfits for the kids. Thanks Jan.