Friday, March 19, 2010

A food blog




LUNCH LADIES

As we were cooking Avery ran and got these hats so we could be like the ladies at the cafeteria.



another eating picture?



Add a dash of luck and it might just turn out.


My Lovely Assistant






Testing it


Time to serve. PEA SOUP coming right up.


green snicker doodles
Yummy Rolls

(Notice the one in the back didn't even make it to the table. Ben loves these too.)


Jeanette's rolls-
2 cups warmed milk
2 TBSP dry yeast
1/2 cup shortening or butter
2 tea salt
1/2 cup sugar
2 eggs
5 1/2- 6 cups flour
Dissolve yeast in milk.
Add rest of ingredients and mix well. Should be a soft dough.
Sit and let Double.
Roll half dough on sprayed (pam) counter into 16 inch. circle.
With pizza cutter cut 12 triangles.
Placed on greased cookie sheet
3 rows of 8. Let rise.
Bake 350 for 12-15 minutes


This is half of my St. Patty's day blog. I am still deciding what to post for the other half.

2 comments:

Jess said...

I just LOVE the hats. Oh man, I want to be the lunch lady with YOU guys for a day!

Price Family Adventures!!! said...

The food looks great. I love the lunch ladies hat...